No, the application must be received and processed first prior to having an inspection scheduled and completed. You will then have to wait until the inspector contacts you for an inspection.
Articles in this section
- I owned my vehicle prior to salvage. How do I apply for a rebuilt inspection?
- I did not own my vehicle prior to salvage. How do I apply for a rebuilt inspection?
- Where can I find the application package for rebuilt inspection?
- Can I bring my application for rebuilt inspection and vehicle to Montgomery for an inspection today?
- How do I schedule a rebuilt inspection for my vehicle?
- How much does it cost for a rebuilt inspection?
- How long does it take to get a rebuilt inspection?
- Where do I take my vehicle for the inspection?