You may apply for a rebuilder’s license electronically by visiting https://mvlicense.mvtrip.alabama.gov/. Upon completion of the application, the transmittal sheet must be printed and mailed to the Department along with supporting documents specified on the transmittal sheet.
Articles in this section
- What is a salvage vehicle (total loss)?
- What do I have to do to become a licensed rebuilder?
- My vehicle has a salvage title. Can I register and drive it on the public highways of this state?
- Do I have to repair all the damage to my salvage vehicle before applying for salvage inspection?
- Can I rebuild a motor vehicle with a parts only, parts car, non-rebuildable, certificate of destruction, or junk branded certificate of title?
- May I apply for an inspection to a vehicle rebuilt in another state?
- How do I track the status of my rebuilt inspection application?