All licensees are required to submit to the department a continuous bond in the amount of $25,000. All new and used dealers are required by law to become designated agents of the department. The dealer bond also satisfies the designated agent bonding requirement. (Section 40-12-398, Code of Alabama 1975)
Articles in this section
- Can I bring my dealer license application to the MVD office and get the license the same day?
- What is the processing time for a dealer license?
- Where do I get the forms to complete? (bond and insurance form
- What are the insurance requirements?
- What are the bonding requirements?
- Are you required to be an Alabama resident to apply for an Alabama dealer regulatory license?
- What are the dealer license fees?
- Who is required to be licensed?
- How do I obtain an Alabama Motor Vehicle Dealer License?