If you know or even suspect someone has stolen your identity, let ADOR know by completing and submitting an Identity Theft Affidavit. You should also visit, http://revenue.alabama.gov/, Click on Read More tab under Protect Your Identity scroll down and click on link “INV ID1-Identity Theft Affidavit” link will guide you through the recovery process with checklists and sample letters.
Articles in this section
- Where’s my refund, why have I not received my refund yet?
- What is the address for mailing my return?
- How do I change or update my address?
- How do I obtain a copy of my return? I don’t see it on My Alabama Taxes:
- Who do I call if my refund is taken by other state agency?
- What should I do with an incorrect, torn or damaged refund check?
- If I am a victim of identity theft, what should I do?
- What expenses are deductible as Adoption Expenses?