If you made two payments to the same tax year and there is an overpayment of your tax liability, then a refund will automatically be approved for the overpayment. Overpayment of tax liabilities are usually sent by paper check to the current address in our system. If you need to make a change to a payment, you may contact our office for assistance at 334-353-0602 or 334-353-9770.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- How do I make a payment, Can I pay online?
- How do I make a payment on My Alabama Taxes (MAT)?
- I received a billing letter or my payment is not showing on my account, but I’ve already made a payment.
- How can I view previous estimate payments I have made?
- I made a payment in error to the incorrect tax type (estimate, return, billing), tax year or two payments. How do I get this corrected or get a refund for my payment in error?