The Department will use OIVS to attempt to “Confirm” the insurance policy information provided. Refer to the Revenue Regulation 810-5-8-.10 entitled Mandatory Liability Insurance (MLI) Questionnaire and Notice of Suspension for further information.
Articles in this section
- What Do I Do if I Did Not Have Insurance on the Verification Date?
- I Had Insurance on the Questionnaire Verification Date, Do I Still Need to Pay the Reinstatement Fee?
- I Received a Request for Insurance Verification on a Vehicle that Was Stored or Not Working and Thus Was Uninsured. How Do I Respond to the Questionnaire?
- What Do I Do if I Sold the Vehicle I Received the Insurance Verification Request For Prior to the Date for Verification?
- Why Did I Receive a Questionnaire/Notice of Suspension Requiring a Reinstatement Fee When the Ticket has Already Been Paid for No Insurance?
- What Does the State Do With the Insurance Information I Provide For Verification of Insurance Coverage Information?