The registrant should visit their local licensing official to surrender the license plate within thirty days of the MLI verification notice. Failure to surrender the license plate within 30 calendar days of the MLI verification Notice will result in suspension of their vehicle registration.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I did not have insurance on the verification date?
- I had insurance on the insurance verification date reflected on the MLI Verification Notice, do I still need to pay the reinstatement fee?
- I received a request for insurance verification on a vehicle that was stored or not working and thus was uninsured. How do I respond to the verification notice?
- What do I do if I sold the vehicle; I received the insurance verification request for prior to the date for verification?
- Why did I receive a MLI Verification Notice when I already paid the ticket for no insurance?
- What does the state do with the insurance information I provide for verification of insurance coverage information?