On the Questionnaire and Notice of Suspension in the Insurance Verification section, you should select the proper response listed by “EXEMPT”. The current registration would then be revoked and the owner must obtain a new license plate/registration before operating the vehicle again.
Articles in this section
- What Do I Do if I Did Not Have Insurance on the Verification Date?
- I Had Insurance on the Questionnaire Verification Date, Do I Still Need to Pay the Reinstatement Fee?
- I Received a Request for Insurance Verification on a Vehicle that Was Stored or Not Working and Thus Was Uninsured. How Do I Respond to the Questionnaire?
- What Do I Do if I Sold the Vehicle I Received the Insurance Verification Request For Prior to the Date for Verification?
- Why Did I Receive a Questionnaire/Notice of Suspension Requiring a Reinstatement Fee When the Ticket has Already Been Paid for No Insurance?
- What Does the State Do With the Insurance Information I Provide For Verification of Insurance Coverage Information?