Section 40-12-262, Code of Alabama, provides that the owner of a non-commercial vehicle which has a valid registration from another jurisdiction has thirty (30) days from the date the vehicle enters the state to register the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Where do I go to register my motor vehicle in Alabama?
- What are the prerequisites for registering a vehicle in Alabama?
- Is the registrant required to prove that he/she has liability insurance when registering a motor vehicle?
- Is emissions testing a prerequisite to registration?
- I just acquired a vehicle. How many days do I have to title and register this vehicle?
- I just moved to Alabama. How long do I have before I must register my vehicle?
- I am a military member stationed in Alabama. Am I required to title and register my vehicle in Alabama?