If the vehicle was insured on the verification date, the REINSTATEMENT FEE WOULD NOT BE DUE. You can submit your “YES” response to that inquiry, providing the insurance information for the verification date, which we will submit to your insurer to confirm the coverage.
Articles in this section
- What Do I Do if I Did Not Have Insurance on the Verification Date?
- I Had Insurance on the Questionnaire Verification Date, Do I Still Need to Pay the Reinstatement Fee?
- I Received a Request for Insurance Verification on a Vehicle that Was Stored or Not Working and Thus Was Uninsured. How Do I Respond to the Questionnaire?
- What Do I Do if I Sold the Vehicle I Received the Insurance Verification Request For Prior to the Date for Verification?
- Why Did I Receive a Questionnaire/Notice of Suspension Requiring a Reinstatement Fee When the Ticket has Already Been Paid for No Insurance?
- What Does the State Do With the Insurance Information I Provide For Verification of Insurance Coverage Information?