Insurers provide policy information for their customers on a voluntary basis. Registrants are required to provide licensing officials with any updated policy information. This information will be transmitted to the department by the licensing officials.
Articles in this section
- How Does the State Verify Liability Insurance Coverage?
- How Does the State Confirm Insurance Coverage?
- Doesn’t The Insurance Company Provide You With My Policy Information?
- I Have Had Insurance With My Insurance Company for Many Years, Why Would They Not Confirm Coverage on My Vehicle?
- I Received a Request for Insurance Verification on One of My Vehicles, Should I Expect to Receive a Request for Insurance Verification for All My Vehicles?
- When Are Proof of Insurance and Payment of Fees Required?